WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 x Cadbury Turkish Delight bars
- 1 x Large packet of Malteasers
- 550g Cadbury Milk Chocolate (that’s one regular block and one large block)
- 1 smallish packet of cashew nuts
- 1 packet of pink and white marshmallows
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Melt the chocolate by breaking it up and placing it in a bowl, place the bowl over a pot of gently simmering water. (you do this first so that the chocolate is not so super hot that it melts all the ingredients when you put them together)
- Toast the cashews up to golden (I use the grill and turn them once, you could use the oven or a fry pan on medium heat)
- Chop the turkish delight into 8 pieces each.
- Throw the malteasers, marshmellows, turkish delight pieces and toasted cashews into a large bowl and toss them so thy are all mixed up.
- Line a baking dish (the size will determine how tall the rocky road ends up – so up to you) with some baking paper and make room in your fridge or freezer.
- Pour the melted and partially cooled chocolate into the yummy ingredientts and mix it up good so that everything is covered and pretty evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and poke it until it’s even looking.
- Place this in the fridge or freezer until set (Ithink about 1.5 hours in the freezer.
- Take it out, chop it into the size squares that you like and eat it up!
*This makes lots.